{"id":14335,"date":"2024-06-05T11:59:01","date_gmt":"2024-06-05T15:59:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/www.mainstbeatswallst.com\/?page_id=14335"},"modified":"2024-06-05T11:59:01","modified_gmt":"2024-06-05T15:59:01","slug":"3-more-nvidia-trades-to-report","status":"publish","type":"page","link":"https:\/\/www.mainstbeatswallst.com\/?page_id=14335","title":{"rendered":"3 More Nvidia Trades to Report"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I continue to make trades with Nvidia that fall into my stock split strategy. I reported about a week ago that Nvidia will be doing a 10:1 stock split this coming Friday, June 7th. The stock will trade at the new split adjusted price on Monday morning, June 10th. I believe the stock will open on Monday in the area of $120 &#8211; $130 per share.<\/p>\n<p>I have 3 trades to report, 2 with <span class=\"sdps-title-3\">GRANITESHARES NVDA LNG DAILY ETF (<\/span><span class=\"sdps-title-3 sdps-font-bold\">NVDL) and 1 with Nvidia (NVDA). If you invest in NVDL, be very careful. I try not to hold this fund overnight. The 2 trades here I was in and out on the same day. The Nvidia (NVDA) trade I was in for 6 trading days.<\/span><\/p>\n<p>The first trade with NVDL I entered yesterday. At the close of the market I jumped out because it had an Expiration Date of June 7th and I didn&#8217;t want to hold it overnight. I ended up making $100.<\/p>\n<p style=\"text-align: center;\"><strong>6\/4\/24 \u2013 Buy to Open 5 NVDL 6\/7\/24 $63.00 C @ $2.30<\/strong><\/p>\n<p style=\"text-align: center;\"><strong>6\/4\/24 \u2013 Sell to Open 5 NVDL 6\/7\/24 $63.00 C @ $2.50<\/strong><\/p>\n<h4 style=\"text-align: center;\"><span style=\"text-decoration: underline;\"><strong>Profit +$100<\/strong><\/span><\/h4>\n<p>This was a small profit but I&#8217;ll take it!<\/p>\n<p>This morning I bought another 5 contracts of NVDL. This position had an Expiration Date of 6\/14\/24. I did this just in case I couldn&#8217;t get out with a profit. I would be able to hold through the split of Nvidia, if necessary. I bought 5 NVDL 6\/14\/24 $65.00 C @ $4.40. Nvidia is moving nicely today so I placed a sell order at $5.40. This would give me the $500 goal I had for the position. I was filled about an hour later.<\/p>\n<p style=\"text-align: center;\"><strong>6\/5\/24 \u2013 Buy to Open 5 NVDL 6\/14\/24 $65.00 C @ $4.40<\/strong><\/p>\n<p style=\"text-align: center;\"><strong>6\/5\/24 \u2013 Sell to Close 5 NVDL 6\/14\/24 $65.00 C @ $5.40<\/strong><\/p>\n<h4 style=\"text-align: center;\"><span style=\"text-decoration: underline;\"><strong>Profit +$500<\/strong><\/span><\/h4>\n<p>I will buy another 5 contracts of NVDL between now and Friday&#8217;s close. I will hold this planned position until Monday.<\/p>\n<p>6 days ago I bought a 3 contract Call with Nvidia (NVDA). All these positions fit into my stock split strategy. With Nvidia&#8217;s move today I had a nice profit so I sold 2 of my 3 contracts. I decided to lock in some profit with the selling of 2 contracts and I kept 1 contract in case the stock continued to move up, which it did.<\/p>\n<p>On 5\/30\/24 I bought 3 NVDA 6\/14\/24 $1140 Calls for the premium of $50. Today I sold 2 of these contracts at $70 locking in a profit of $4000.<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p style=\"text-align: center;\"><strong>5\/30\/24 \u2013 Buy to Open 3 NVDA 6\/14\/24 $1140.00 C @ $50.00<\/strong><\/p>\n<p style=\"text-align: center;\"><strong>6\/5\/24 \u2013 Sell to Close 2 NVDA 6\/14\/24 $1140.00 C @ $70.00<\/strong><\/p>\n<h4 style=\"text-align: center;\"><span style=\"text-decoration: underline;\"><strong>Profit +$4000<\/strong><\/span><\/h4>\n<p>I still own 1 more contract which is increasing in value as Nvidia continues to move up and is about to hit $1200 per share as I write. If I hold this 1 remaining contract until the close of Friday it will become 10 contracts at the lower share price on Monday morning.<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<h4 style=\"text-align: center;\"><span style=\"text-decoration: underline;\"><strong>Stock Split Strategy Trades<\/strong><\/span><\/h4>\n<p>So far I made 10 short term trades with NVDA and NVDL in 2 weeks. Every trade was a winner and my total gain so far is <strong>$15,550<\/strong>. I am hoping this is just the beginning. I still have 1 contract of NVDA still alive and that has an additional profit of $2500 right now if I sell today.<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<h4 style=\"text-align: center;\"><span style=\"text-decoration: underline;\"><strong>Planned Trades with NVDA and NVDL<\/strong><\/span><\/h4>\n<p>As my pre-split strategy winds down the main part of my split strategy is approaching quickly. I plan on buying (2) 3 contract Calls with NVDA on Friday. These Calls will be At-the-Money with the Expiration Date of 6\/14\/24. This is a short term option but I plan on selling these 6 contracts on Monday. At this time these 6 contracts will be 60 contracts at the lower split adjusted price.<\/p>\n<p>I plan on selling these contracts on Monday because many times a stock will pop after the split and followed by profit taking. This profit taking is called a SLAM; which may or may not happen. Just remember, PIGS GET SLAUGHTERED.<\/p>\n<p>After the SLAM I will be out of all positions. Then I plan on buying more Call contracts of Nvidia. These will be At-the-Money and the Expiration Date will be out at least 6 months. Many times after the SLAM the stock will start working its way back up toward its pre-split price.<\/p>\n<p>My plan for NVDL is to buy 5 contracts on Friday. These will also be At-the-Money with the Expiration Date of 6\/14\/24. These will be sold on Monday.<\/p>\n<p>My plan is to buy Calls with NVDA and NVDL on Friday, however, if NVDA pulls back tomorrow, Thursday, I will get into the planned positions tomorrow and not wait until Friday. Either way they will be At-the-Money with the Expiration Date of 6\/14\/24.<\/p>\n<p>Good luck, and if you decide to get involved in Nvidia&#8217;s stock split, do not over invest! Invest only what you can afford to lose. Be careful with your hard earned money.<\/p>\n<p>Successful trading,<\/p>\n<p>Steve<\/p>\n<p><em>The Options Coach<\/em><\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>I continue to make trades with Nvidia that fall into my stock split strategy. I reported about a week ago that Nvidia will be doing a 10:1 stock split this coming Friday, June 7th. The stock will trade at the new split adjusted price on Monday morning, June 10th. I believe the stock will open [&hellip;]<\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":1,"featured_media":0,"parent":0,"menu_order":0,"comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","template":"","meta":{"jetpack_post_was_ever_published":false,"footnotes":""},"class_list":["post-14335","page","type-page","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"jetpack_shortlink":"https:\/\/wp.me\/P75MP0-3Jd","jetpack-related-posts":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.mainstbeatswallst.com\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/pages\/14335","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.mainstbeatswallst.com\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/pages"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.mainstbeatswallst.com\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/types\/page"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.mainstbeatswallst.com\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/users\/1"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.mainstbeatswallst.com\/index.php?rest_route=%2Fwp%2Fv2%2Fcomments&post=14335"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/www.mainstbeatswallst.com\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/pages\/14335\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":14336,"href":"https:\/\/www.mainstbeatswallst.com\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/pages\/14335\/revisions\/14336"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.mainstbeatswallst.com\/index.php?rest_route=%2Fwp%2Fv2%2Fmedia&parent=14335"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}